In the most recent episode of A Better HR Business show, Ben spoke with Charlie Hardgrove from SEOJet, link management software designed to help SEO agencies and marketers build natural #1 ranked link profiles. The software draws your website link maps based on data from thousands of links pointing to top-ranked websites.
During our conversation with Charlie, we explored the ins and outs of off-page SEO and the role of backlinks in boosting your website’s authority. Charlie, being an SEO guru and expert from SEOJet, walks us through the significance of link-building and provides insights on how to effectively implement it in your SEO strategy.
We dive deep into the world of SEO and backlinking, sharing all the insider secrets you need to know. Charlie breaks down the importance of on-page and off-page optimization, shares tips on building high-quality backlinks, and reveals the power of anchor text. We discuss the incredible tools for competitor research, analyze SEO strategies, and stay ahead of the game.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Charlie and I talked about:
- Key elements of on-page SEO that HR consultants can focus on to improve their website’s search rankings.
- Strategies for building high-quality backlinks to a website.
- The dangers of over-optimizing anchor text and how can HR consultants strike a balance.
- Using AI in content creation for SEO purposes
- How does SEOJet’s software assist HR businesses in optimizing their off-page SEO effort?
- Tools and resources that HR consultants can use to analyze their competition’s SEO strategies and improve their own.
- And much more.
Charlie Hardgrove from SEOJet
You can find the podcast on all the main podcast players.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!