Benjamin Dell is a fascinating guy. A serial entrepreneur, he has founded a number of very successful software businesses that can help HR companies grow faster.
As I discovered at the recent SaaStock tech conference, Benjamin’s business card says he is the founder and CEO at Missinglettr (a social marketing automation company that automatically creates 12 months’ worth of social content for each blog post you publish) but he has plenty more on the go.
Benjamin and I chatted over coffee about his team’s new venture: Onboardflow. Someone signed up for a trial. Now what? OnboardFlow helps you make sense of your trials so that you can convert more of them.
We also chatted about:
- HeySummit which lets you run pain-free online summits. It’s an excellent platform with an amazing team.
- HelpShelf which combines all of your support resources into one gorgeous widget and then makes sure that it’s available when it matters the most.
- Missinglettr which creates strategic, automated social media campaigns that drive traffic for an entire year. Leaving you to focus on what’s really important.
On the business growth side . . .
- Benjamin shared his advice for other HR tech companies that want to develop either new product functions and or grow faster or grow more extensively.
- We discussed how to engage customers in product development and as advocates.
- And more.
Based in Wroclaw & Krakow in Poland, OpsTalent is a very successful outsourcing or ‘nearshoring’ company that delivers software development & multi-lingual customer support services for some of the world’s most innovative companies.
I spoke with Ken Coyne, Head of Technology at OpsTalent about how the business began (love was involved), how it has grown, and how the company partners with other HR companies and HR consultants.
Thinking of expanding your HR business internationally?
Cynthia Dearin is an international business strategist, author and keynote speaker.
She’s also the Founder of Dearin & Associates and the International Business Accelerator.
In 2015, Cynthia published her first book, Camels, Sheikhs and Billionaires: Your Guide to Business Culture in the Middle East & North Africa, which became an Amazon best-seller.
Her second book, Business Beyond Borders: How to Take Your Company Global is due for release in 2019.
LinkedIn is the place to be if you want to find new B2B clients but advertising there can be quite challenging. Today I discuss LinkedIn advertising for HR companies with AJ Wilcox, founder and CEO of B2Linked, a LinkedIn advertising agency based in the United States.
I talked B2B sales and the impressive DisruptHR conference with Dublin-based, business-growth expert, Derek Howard.
If you are looking to expand your business, you should listen in.
Derek is CEO of The Customer a company that helps companies to grow their business and develop their people.
Derek walked me through an overview of the typical sales cycle and gave practical tips for each stage – definitely have your pen and paper ready.
Furthermore, Derek is one of the co-founders and organisers of the Ireland division of the global DisruptHR seminar series.
Ever since I started my HR business marketing blog, and particularly since I started my podcast for HR companies, I’ve been contacted by many full-time employees asking me how to get an HR side job as a Human Resources professional.
In my time, I have done the various HR side hustles myself and helped others set up their side HR projects.
I’ll show you ten HR side jobs and HR side gig ideas further down in this article.
I had an excellent conversation recently on A Better HR Business with the Founder of Vessy.com (the first global online community for Diversity & Inclusion champions), Vessy Tasheva. We talked about all aspects of growing a diversity & inclusion business.
- Vessy’s background and what got her to this point.
- Vessy.com – who it’s for and what it does.
- The impact of diversity fatigue.
- Vessy’s amazing international diversity report.
- Vessy holds a lot of workshops and gets invited to give speeches and go onto discussion panels. How she finds these opportunities and her advice to other consultants and companies that are interested in doing the same.
- The long-term plans for Vessy.com.
- HR changes and challenges now and in the future?
- And plenty more.