I had an excellent conversation recently on A Better HR Business with the Founder of Vessy.com (the first global online community for Diversity & Inclusion champions), Vessy Tasheva. We talked about all aspects of growing a diversity & inclusion business.
- Vessy’s background and what got her to this point.
- Vessy.com – who it’s for and what it does.
- The impact of diversity fatigue.
- Vessy’s amazing international diversity report.
- Vessy holds a lot of workshops and gets invited to give speeches and go onto discussion panels. How she finds these opportunities and her advice to other consultants and companies that are interested in doing the same.
- The long-term plans for Vessy.com.
- HR changes and challenges now and in the future?
- And plenty more.
You can find Vessy here on LinkedIn.
And the Vessy.com website? Well, it’s Vessy.com.
Thanks Vessy 🙂
Before we start . . .
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing a diversity and inclusion company, growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know.
Over to Vessy . . .
Growing A Diversity and Inclusion Business
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog on marketing for HR consultants and marketing for HR Tech companies as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!