Ben was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Paul Falcone, a renowned expert on effective hiring, performance management, and leadership development, specializing in helping companies build higher-performing leadership teams.
Paul spent the last three decades in human resources executive roles at organizations including Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, NBCUniversal, Time Warner, and City of Hope Cancer Center Hospital. He is also a bestselling HarperCollins Leadership, SHRM, and American Management Association author and long-term contributor to HR Magazine.
Now, Paul is working directly with organizations of all sizes to help them build effective leadership and management teams. His personalized solutions let you build your ideal customized program, from one-time keynote speeches and webinars to ongoing coaching and training for individuals and teams.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Paul and Ben talked about:
- How did Paul’s experiences shape his career as a leadership consultant?
- The benefits of changing perspective and perception in difficult situations.
- How can leaders make a positive impact on younger professionals?
- How does being the favorite boss for younger employees impact employee engagement and satisfaction?
- The strategies Paul Falcone employed in building his consulting practice and expanding his network.
- Challenges and opportunities when transitioning from a traditional job to launching a consulting firm.
- And much more.
Visit Paul Falcone’s website.
Paul Falcone – Principal at Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Consulting
You can find the podcast on all the main podcast players.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!