I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Kartik Mandaville, the founder and CEO of Springworks, an HR tech startup that is developing tools and products to help organizations engage and retain their employees, using blockchain and AI.
Kartik graduated from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh with a Masters from the Language Technologies Institute, School of Computer Science focusing on Big Data, Machine Learning, NLP, and Biotechnology. During this time there, he was part of the IBM Watson project and worked on genome analysis with machine learning.
Springworks is a Bangalore and Santa Monica-based HR technology startup that is building tools and products to simplify recruiting and help organizations engage and retain their employees.
The product stack from Springworks includes:
- SpringRole — verified professional-profile platform backed by blockchain,
- SpringVerify — B2B verification platform,
- SpringRecruit — a forever-free applicant tracking system,
- EngageWith — an employee recognition and rewards platform that enriches company culture, and
- Trivia — a suite of real-time, fun, and interactive games platform for remote team-building.
Springworks prides itself on being an organization focused on employee well-being and workplace culture leading to the 100+ employee strength company being rated 4.9 on Glassdoor.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Kartik and I talked about:
- How Springworks helps employers to manage HR challenges.
- Springworks enables employees to ask questions related to HR, IT, or finance, and get answers quickly.
- The community of HR leaders and professionals developed through their podcasts where they discuss HR issues and share solutions to problems.
- The marketing channels that have worked well for Springworks.
And much more.
Episode 195 – Kartik Mandaville from Springworks on building an HR recruiting, onboarding & retention tool using blockchain and AI
You can find the podcast on all the main podcast players.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!