Launched in 2012 and now listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, the talent acquisition and engagement platform, LiveHire helps leading organisations build extraordinary workforces, fast.
I recently spoke with Jon Bowker from LiveHire (ASX:LVH) about marketing for HR Tech startups and how to grow an HR Tech company.
LiveHire is the award-winning, cloud-based talent acquisition tech company behind the Live Talent Ecosystem, where people connect privately with Live Talent Communities of the best employer brands. LiveHire dramatically accelerates your end-to-end hiring process and revolutionises your candidate engagement and recruiter experience.
Apart from the latest Aussie Rules results, Jon and I talked about these things:
- What does LiveHire do and who does it help?
- How LiveHire has positioned itself in the market.
- LiveHire’s Women In Tech initiative.
- How LiveHire has grown so quickly. Their main marketing channels and advice for new HR tech startups.
- Explanation of LiveHire’s partnership types. How HR consultants and HR Tech firm partner with LiveHire for mutual benefit.
- What challenges or changes Jon sees in the HR industry in the near future and his advice for HR leaders.
And plenty more.
Before we begin . . .
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
For HR SaaS/Tech companies:
If you work as a Human Resources consultant or in an HR tech startup in recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, employee outplacement – my HR marketing update will help.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog for HR Tech companies as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!