I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Vanessa Judelman, President of Mosaic People Development. For over 20 years, Vanessa has been helping clients to develop leaders who inspire great results. She is a speaker, facilitator, talent management consultant, and certified coach.
Vanessa has been a consultant and has worked in-house as a business leader. By combining these experiences, she designs and delivers programs that are practical, customized, and can be applied on the job immediately.
Vanessa’s goal is to develop great leaders at all levels by:
- Coaching individual leaders to grow leaps and bounds in a short period of time.
- Training new managers to successfully transition into a leadership role.
- Providing senior leaders with the necessary tools to align their people with their business strategy.
- Organizational Development and Talent Management
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Training
- Business facilitation
In a wide-ranging discussion, Vanessa and I talked about:
- How Mosaic People Development focuses on developing leaders by offering training and executive coaching.
- “Mastering Leadership” is an eight-module leadership program that takes leaders on a journey to help them evolve and build confidence.
- Vanessa’s clients are those who are seeking leadership coaching, executive coaching, and leadership development programs.
- Sharing learnings and advice from coaching work helps establish credibility and attract potential clients.
- And much more.
Vanessa Judelman from Mosais People Development – Growing A Leadership Development Business
You can find the podcast on all the main podcast players.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!