I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Hishem Azzouz of Recruitment Mentors to talk about how to grow a recruitment business.
Hishem is on a mission to build a place that enables recruitment consultants to maximise their potential, professionally, personally & sustainably.
That place is Recruitment Mentors which is an excellent community and learning platform for recruitment consultants.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Hishem and I talked about:
- Why Hishem created Recruitment Mentors.
- What is Recruitment Mentors?
- How did he decide content what to create and the topics to include?
- Why create an ongoing membership group rather than a course?
- In terms of marketing, what works best for him in terms of bringing in new members?
- How does Hishem write such good LinkedIn posts?
- The excellent Recruitment Mentors Podcast.
- Why should someone in a recruitment business join Recruitment Mentors?
Connect with Hishem
Want Some Help?
If you want some help getting more clients, check out my thought leadership, inbound marketing, and business growth services for companies in the HR sector.
Get Your HR Industry Business Growth Newsletter & Resources
Before we get on the podcast interview, are you receiving my free resources and business growth briefings?
Free Business Growth Presentation
Looking for more ideas to help you grow your recruitment or HR-related business?
Here’s something that might help . . .
Check out my free presentation (no signup required) on 10 clever ways that successful consultancies are bringing in more business.
Ok, over to Hishem (thanks Hishem!) . . .
Hishem Azzouz On Growing A Successful HR Consultancy
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!