Rachel Barker recently stepped-up her HR consulting business to the next level and I really love the way she’s gone about it.
Rachel helps leaders in the performing arts to successfully manage their people and create better organisations.
During the course of our discussion, I asked Rachel:
- Tell us a little about your background and led you to launch your own consulting business? How did it feel?
- What consulting kind of consulting services do you provide and to whom?
- Most people who are employed in some sort of HR-related role, when they decide to start their own consultancy they go very broad and very generic. I love the fact that you’ve decided to focus on a particular niche. Why did you choose a narrow area and was it a big or scary decision?
- What’s your advice to other consultants who are trying to find their niche or focus point?
- What are your plans for getting new clients?
- What do you see coming down the road for HR and the world of work and how should listeners get prepared for these changes?
If you want to get in touch with Rachel, reach out to her via her website.
Get Your HR Industry Business Growth Newsletter & Resources
Before we get on the podcast interview, are you receiving my free resources and business growth briefings?
Over to Rachel (thanks Rachel!) . . .
Interview With Rachel Barker
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!