Penny Morgan is the Founder and CEO of Care Free HR Solutions and she helps organizations leverage HR technology to increase process efficiencies throughout the entire employee life cycle and to move HR from a tactical to a strategic business partner.
I was thrilled to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Penny so I could ask her:
- Tell us a little about your background and how you got into consulting?
- What consulting do you do? How do you help your clients?
- How was the transition from the corporate world to starting your own company? Was it scary?
- How did you get your first few clients? What are your main marketing channels for getting new clients now?
- You attended the HR Consultant Bootcamp. Did you find it helpful? Would you recommend it to others?
- What do you see coming down the road for HR and the world of work and how should listeners get prepared for these changes?
Want Some Help?
If you want some help getting more clients, check out my thought leadership, inbound marketing, and business growth services for companies in the HR sector.
Get Your HR Industry Business Growth Newsletter & Resources
Before we get on the podcast interview, are you receiving my free resources and business growth briefings?
Free Business Growth Presentation
Looking for more ideas to help you grow your recruitment or HR-related business?
Here’s something that might help . . .
Check out my free presentation (no signup required) on 10 clever ways that successful consultancies are bringing in more business.
Ok, over to Penny (thanks Penny!) . . .
Penny Morgan of Care Free HR Solutions On Growing An HR Consultancy
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!