Something special for you today: a panel discussion with three highly successful recruitment business leaders.
I was thrilled to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by:
- Thomas Dove – Chief Commercial Officer & Co-Founder of Fraser Dove International
- Jeremy Small – CEO of Jameson Legal
- Barney Weston – Managing Director of Oceanic Resources International
- What does your business do and for who do you help?
- What makes a good vs great recruitment business?
- What’s your advice when it comes to growing a successful recruitment/HR business?
- What does the future hold for the recruitment/talent acquisition space?
If you’re working hard to grow a recruitment agency (or any HR-related business, for that matter), you should definitely pause and have a listen to this fascinating discussion.
Want Some Help?
If you want some help getting more clients, check out my thought leadership, inbound marketing, and business growth services for companies in the HR sector.
Get Your HR Industry Business Growth Newsletter & Resources
Before we get on the podcast interview, are you receiving my free resources and business growth briefings?
Free Business Growth Presentation
Looking for more ideas to help you grow your recruitment or HR-related business?
Here’s something that might help . . .
Check out my free presentation (no signup required) on 10 clever ways that successful consultancies are bringing in more business.
Ok, over to Charles, Ian, Kelly, and Martin (thanks guys!) . . .
Recruitment Business Panel Discussion
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!