I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Johan Van Zutphen, CEO of Robin (www.robin.jobs).
Robin offers intermediate services between temporary employment agencies and people looking for a job with a living space.
During his Master’s studies in International Business in 2007, Johan established Robin: the first Lithuanian agency that recruits Lithuanian staff for Dutch employment agencies.
14 years later, Robin has built up a database with over 220,000 candidates and recruited over 20,000 candidates from Lithuania, Latvia, Portugal, Poland, Spain, Romania, Slovakia, and Hungary for the Dutch employment market.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Johan and I talked about:
- How and why did he start Robin? (And the struggles before it became the global business it is today).
- What does Robin do and who does it help?
- How Robin attracts new employee and employer clients? Any tips for others?
- Johan’s excellent approach to the art of management and delegation.
- Johan’s advice when it comes to growing a successful HR business.
- What does the future hold for HR and the world of work and what should listeners do about it?
Before We Start . . . Want Some Help?
If you want some help getting more clients, check out my business growth services for companies in the HR sector.
Get Your HR Industry Business Growth Newsletter & Resources
Before we get on the podcast interview, are you receiving my free resources and business growth briefings?
Ok, over to Johan (thanks Johan!) . . .
Johan Van Zutphen – CEO of Robin On Growing A Successful Recruitment Business
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!