It’s hard to suddenly start selling your consulting services or software when you’ve come from a corporate HR background. That’s why I’ve turned to sales expert, Rana Kordahi, for some sales advice for HR businesses.
Rana shared her sales advice for HR businesses, including:
- If Rana were starting out as a new HR consultant or a new HR tech startup, what would be her plan of attack to get new employer clients?
- Rana’s advice on how to actually approach a potential client that you’ve found online on LinkedIn?
- Thoughts on the best way for a consultant or startup founder to approach their former employers to get them as a client.
- If a consultant or startup founder gets a meeting with a potential new client, how to run the meeting.
- If the initial meeting with a potential new client goes well – they often then ask for a proposal. Rana’s advice.
- After a consultant has a very positive initial discussion with clients and receiving positive feedback, they don’t come back with an actual work assignment. Rana’s advice.
- Rana’s tips on interesting people, websites, tools, podcasts, or books that HR businesses should check out to grow faster.
You can find Rana’s details on her website here:
Also, these are the people Rana recommended you follow:
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!