Thinking of expanding your HR business internationally?
Cynthia Dearin is an international business strategist, author and keynote speaker.
In 2015, Cynthia published her first book, Camels, Sheikhs and Billionaires: Your Guide to Business Culture in the Middle East & North Africa, which became an Amazon best-seller.
Her second book, Business Beyond Borders: How to Take Your Company Global is due for release in 2019.
- How did someone who studied French and Japanese end up as an expert in Middle East business?
- What does Dearin & Associates do?
- What are the most common problems you’re called in to address?
- In your opinion, what types of businesses can look at international expansion?
- If an HR business is considering an international expansion, what should they consider?
- Once an HR business has chosen a particular country as their base for an expansion into a new continent such as Europe or the Middle East, what happens next?
- Any final advice for HR companies that want to expand internationally?
Before we get started . . .
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
Over to Cynthia . . .
International Expansion For HR Companies
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!