Welcome to ‘A Better HR Business‘ – the podcast which looks at how consultants and tech firms in the broad Human Resources field grow their businesses; and how they help employers get their best out of their people.
Please subscribe and share the show with any friends who are busy growing an HR-related business (recruitment, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion, general HR, etc).
Free Business Growth Presentation
Looking for more ideas to help you grow your recruitment or HR-related business?
Here’s something that might help . . .
Check out my free presentation (no signup required) on 10 clever ways that successful consultancies are bringing in more business.
Would You Like Some Help To Grow Your Business?
Are you running a medium-sized agency or consultancy in the HR industry?
(HR = Recruitment, general HR, employee engagement, L&D, etc)
Check out our thought leadership & inbound marketing services for agencies and consultancies.
If you’re a solo consultant or planning to start up soon, check out these resources for solo consultants.
Episodes (or scroll down for player)
Scroll down below for the podcast player or click on individual episodes for show notes.
- Coming soon: Anthony Vaughan of Project 2030 (Career Program for HR Managers)
- Episode 102 (Insurance & IR35 For UK Consultants) – Seb Maley of Qdos Contractor
- Episode 101 – Jeremy Lucabaugh of SEBOC
- SPECIAL: Episode 100 (Ben Solo) 4 Key Lessons From The 1st 100 Episodes
- Episode 99 (Recruitment Tech) – Tom Cornell of HireVue
- Episode 98 (Employee Reporting Platform) – Claire Schmidt of AllVoices
- Episode 97 – Doug Strycharczyk of AQR International
- Episode 96 – Jenna Hinrichsen of Advanced RPO
- Episode 95 – Bill Banham of The HR Gazette and InnovateWork
- Episode 94 [Ben Solo] – Use The Flywheel Concept To Market Your HR Business
- Episode 93 (Recruitment Tech) – Kristian Kalle of VideoCV
- Episode 92 (HR Tech) – Noel Dykes of Frankli
- Episode 91 – Henry Goldbeck – President of Goldbeck Recruiting
- Episode 90 (HR Tech) – Nicky Hoyland of Huler
- Episode 89 – Jane Ferré – Career Coaching For Senior HR Professionals
- Episode 88 – Manpreet Dhillon, CEO of Veza Global (Diversity & Inclusion Consulting & Tech)
- Episode 87 – Alison Clegg – Highridge HR (HR Consulting For The Insurance & Financial Services Industries)
- Episode 86 – Use This Amazing Software Tool To Streamline Your Business – With Pip Meecham
- Episode 85 – Skip Weisman (Empowered Employee Expert).
- Episode 84 – Dan Taylor on Consultants Partnering With 15Five (Continuous Performance Management Software).
- Episode 83 – Anna Hemmings On Resilient Leadership For Consultants & Business Leaders
- Episode 82 – How To Have An Amazing 2021 [Free Workbook]
- Episode 81 – Growing A Successful Recruitment Agency [Panel Discussion #4]
- Episode 80 – Professor Peter Saville (of SHL and 10x Psychology fame)
- Episode 79 – The 4 Big Reasons Why Merger & Acquisition Deals Fail In The Recruitment & HR Consultancy Sector (with Deva Naidu of Partners+)
- Episode 78 – (Partnership Opportunity For Consultants) Employee Performance Software Company – Ostendi (with Michał Krzewiński)
- Episode 77 – Recruitment Business Leader Roundtable Discussion #3 with Will Thomson – Founder of Bulls Eye Recruiting (US) & Rob Hanna – Founder and Managing Director of KC Partners (UK), and more.
- Episode 76 (Online Team Building Platform) – Adrien Aubry of Tribalee
- Episode 75 – Penny Morgan of Care Free HR Solutions
- Episode 74 – Recruitment Business Leader Roundtable Discussion #2 with Thomas Dove (Chief Commercial Officer & Co-Founder of Fraser Dove International), Jeremy Small (CEO of Jameson Legal), & Barney Weston (Managing Director of Oceanic Resources International).
- Episode 73 – The Business Positioning Problem That Could Be Losing You New Clients (And How To Fix It)
- Episode 72 – The 10 Big Mistakes That Hold Consultants Back (with Stephen Bates)
- Episode 71 Recruitment Business Leader Roundtable Discussion with Charles Draper (the Sure Group), Ian Simkin (Silven Recruitment), Kelly Tucker (HR Star), and Martin Jones (KnownFour).
- Episode 70 – Michael Alexis of TeamBuilding.com
- Episode 69 – Sarah Hamilton-Gill
- Episode 68 (The One Big Thing That Can Break Your HR Business) with Aleksandra Kohut
- Episode 67 – Su Patel of The HR Leadership Academy
- Episode 66 – (Virtual Experiential Learning) Matthew Confer of Abilitie
- Episode 65 – Rachel Barker (Freelance Project Manager & Administrator with HR specialism in the performing arts)
- Episode 64 – (Redundancy Process Coaching) Jamie Getgood – The People Shift
- Episode 63 – Vern Howard of Hallo (Digital Recruitment Events Platform)
- Episode 62 – (Recruitment & Cultural Training) Jill West & Maria Dugan of Indigenous Employment Partners
- Episode 61 – (Coaching & Mindfulness) Tim Segaller of Rising Minds
- Episode 60 – (B2B Sales Training) Jamie Martin
- Episode 59 (Solo) – 10 Reasons Why Your Website Doesn’t Bring In More New Clients For Your HR Business
- Episode 58 – (Remote HR Consulting) Shamila Mhearban
- Episode 57 – (HR Consulting & Membership) Kelly Tucker of HR Star
- Episode 56 – (Employee Experience) Anthony Vaughan of E1B2 Collective
- Episode 55 – Greg Kinnaird of Corporate Learning Solutions
- Episode 54 – Shola Kaye (Communication Specialist & Speaker)
- Episode 53 (HR Software) Lucinda Carney – Founder & CEO of Actus
- Episode 52 (HR Business Joint Ventures) with Deva Naidu
- Episode 51 (HR Tech) Mike Zani – CEO of The Predictive Index
- Episode 50 (HR Tech Selection & Implementation) Helen Armstrong – CEO of Silver Cloud HR
- Episode 49 (Managing Your Money) Claire Sweet.
- Episode 48 (Diversity & Inclusion Consulting) Zakiya Mabery.
- Episode 47 (Leadership Development) Scott Miller, Executive Vice President of Thought Leadership at FranklinCovey
- Episode 46 – (Workplace Behavior Consultancy) Catherine Mattice-Zundel of Civility Partners
- Episode 45 (HR Consultant Bootcamp) with Mandy Withers
- Episode 44 – Introducing The New HR Consulting Work Platform – One Circle
- Episode 43 – Growing An Employee Happiness Business – Nic Marks of Friday Pulse
- Episode 42 – (Business Growth Mindset) – Nina Cooke
- Episode 41 – Steve Gordon of Unstoppable CEO
- Episode 40 – Growing An Employment Law Firm – Simon Robinson of Robinson Ralph
- Episode 39 – (HR Tech – Skills Assessment) Interview Mocha – Amit Mishra
- Episode 38 – Growing A Diversity & Inclusion Consultancy – MASF Consulting
- Episode 37 – Growing An HR Tech Company (Learning Platform) With Luis Novo of Skore
- Episode 36 (Create Your Online Course) Johnny Beirne
- Episode 35: Growing Humaxa (HR Tech Chatbot)
- Episode 34: Run A Profitable HR Business – Advice From Adam Lean of the CFO Project
- Episode 33: Growing A Remote Work Advisory Company – Shauna Moran of Operate Remote.com
- Episode 32: HR Business Growth Advice From B2B Sales Legend – Aaron Ross
- Episode 31: Growth Software For Growing HR Companies – A Conversation With Benjamin Dell
- Episode 30: Growing An HR Software Company – Personio
- Episode 29: Growing A Business Process Outsourcing Company – With Ken Coyne of OpsTalent
- Episode 28: How To Expand Your HR Business Overseas – With Cynthia Dearin
- Episode 27: LinkedIn Advertising For HR Companies With AJ Wilcox of B2Linked
- Episode 26: HR Tech Selection & Implementation Expert – Nov Omana
- Episode 25: Talking B2B Sales & DisruptHR With Derek Howard
- Episode 24 (Growing An HR Tech Business) Miho Shoji Of Moodbit
- Episode 23 and article (Growing HR Software With Channel Partners) Martin Goodwill of Great People Inside – UK
- Episode 22 (Diversity & Inclusion) Vessy Tasheva
- Episode 21 (HR Software) Dan Taylor of BambooHR
- Episode 20 (Employee Relations Consulting) David Warren
- Episode 19 (Sales Training) Rana Kordahi of Selling For Non-Salespeople
- Episode 18 – Coaching & Recruitment JV – Anna Hemmings & Daryl Stickland
- Episode 17: (HR Software) Breathe – Georgina Sillett & Nick Hardy
- Episode 16: (Consulting) Liz Steblay of PICA
- Episode 15: (Talent Tech) Jon Bowker of LiveHire
- Episode 14: (Remarketing Ads) Carl Buckley of Digital Marketing Expert
- Episode 13: (Recruitment) Leanne Makinson of Hargreaves Recruitment
- Episode 12: (B2B Sales) Reuben Swartz of Mimiran
- Episode 11: (LinkedIn) Nigel Cliffe of Value Exchange
- Episode 10: (Peak Performance Strategist) Abigail Ireland
- Episode 9: (Reward Consulting) Christina Jones
- Episode 8: (HR Consultancy) Raj Mehta of A R M People Development
- Episode 7: (HR Tech) Ward Christman – HR Tech Advisor
- Episode 6: (HR Tech) Adam Hankin of Wagestream
- Episode 5: (HR Consultancy) Rosin Johnson of Magenta Iris
- Episode 4: (LinkedIn Advertising) Alexander Skibinskiy of ALLDGT
- Episode 3: (HR Consultancy) David Thomas of DTHR Solutions
- Episode 2: (L&D Consultancy) James O’Brien of LeapForward Thinking
- Episode 1 – Welcome To ‘A Better HR Business’
A Better HR Business – The HR Marketing Podcast
All the best,