Welcome to ‘A Better HR Business‘ – the podcast which looks at how HR consultants and HR tech firms grow their businesses; and how they help employers get their best out of their people.
So far, I’ve interviewed HR, Reward & Benefits, Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, L&D consultants, and more.
I’ve grilled Google and LinkedIn advertising experts and other business growth experts.
There have been plenty of HR Tech companies in the hot seat and many more to come.
Please subscribe and share the show with any friends who are busy growing an HR business.
Scroll down below for the podcast player or click on individual episodes for show notes.
- Episode 54 – Shola Kaye (Communication Specialist & Speaker)
- Episode 53 (HR Software) Lucinda Carney – Founder & CEO of Actus
- Episode 52 (HR Business Joint Ventures) with Deva Naidu
- Episode 51 (HR Tech) Mike Zani – CEO of The Predictive Index
- Episode 50 (HR Tech Selection & Implementation) Helen Armstrong – CEO of Silver Cloud HR
- Episode 49 (Managing Your Money) Claire Sweet.
- Episode 48 (Diversity & Inclusion Consulting) Zakiya Mabery.
- Episode 47 (Leadership Development) Scott Miller, Executive Vice President of Thought Leadership at FranklinCovey
- Episode 46 – (Workplace Behavior Consultancy) Catherine Mattice-Zundel of Civility Partners
- Episode 45 (HR Consultant Bootcamp) with Mandy Withers
- Episode 44 – Introducing The New HR Consulting Work Platform – One Circle
- Episode 43 – Growing An Employee Happiness Business – Nic Marks of Friday Pulse
- Episode 42 – (Business Growth Mindset) – Nina Cooke
- Episode 41 – Steve Gordon of Unstoppable CEO
- Episode 40 – Growing An Employment Law Firm – Simon Robinson of Robinson Ralph
- Episode 39 – (HR Tech – Skills Assessment) Interview Mocha – Amit Mishra
- Episode 38 – Growing A Diversity & Inclusion Consultancy – MASF Consulting
- Episode 37 – Growing An HR Tech Company (Learning Platform) With Luis Novo of Skore
- Episode 36 (Create Your Online Course) Johnny Beirne
- Episode 35: Growing Humaxa (HR Tech Chatbot)
- Episode 34: Run A Profitable HR Business – Advice From Adam Lean of the CFO Project
- Episode 33: Growing A Remote Work Advisory Company – Shauna Moran of Operate Remote.com
- Episode 32: HR Business Growth Advice From B2B Sales Legend – Aaron Ross
- Episode 31: Growth Software For Growing HR Companies – A Conversation With Benjamin Dell
- Episode 30: Growing An HR Software Company – Personio
- Episode 29: Growing A Business Process Outsourcing Company – With Ken Coyne of OpsTalent
- Episode 28: How To Expand Your HR Business Overseas – With Cynthia Dearin
- Episode 27: LinkedIn Advertising For HR Companies With AJ Wilcox of B2Linked
- Episode 26: HR Tech Selection & Implementation Expert – Nov Omana
- Episode 25: Talking B2B Sales & DisruptHR With Derek Howard
- Episode 24 (Growing An HR Tech Business) Miho Shoji Of Moodbit
- Episode 23 and article (Growing HR Software With Channel Partners) Martin Goodwill of Great People Inside – UK
- Episode 22 (Diversity & Inclusion) Vessy Tasheva
- Episode 21 (HR Software) Dan Taylor of BambooHR
- Episode 20 (Employee Relations Consulting) David Warren
- Episode 19 (Sales Training) Rana Kordahi of Selling For Non-Salespeople
- Episode 18 – Coaching & Recruitment JV – Anna Hemmings & Daryl Stickland
- Episode 17: (HR Software) Breathe – Georgina Sillett & Nick Hardy
- Episode 16: (Consulting) Liz Steblay of PICA
- Episode 15: (Talent Tech) Jon Bowker of LiveHire
- Episode 14: (Remarketing Ads) Carl Buckley of Digital Marketing Expert
- Episode 13: (Recruitment) Leanne Makinson of Hargreaves Recruitment
- Episode 12: (B2B Sales) Reuben Swartz of Mimiran
- Episode 11: (LinkedIn) Nigel Cliffe of Value Exchange
- Episode 10: (Peak Performance Strategist) Abigail Ireland
- Episode 9: (Reward Consulting) Christina Jones
- Episode 8: (HR Consultancy) Raj Mehta of A R M People Development
- Episode 7: (HR Tech) Ward Christman – HR Tech Advisor
- Episode 6: (HR Tech) Adam Hankin of Wagestream
- Episode 5: (HR Consultancy) Rosin Johnson of Magenta Iris
- Episode 4: (LinkedIn Advertising) Alexander Skibinskiy of ALLDGT
- Episode 3: (HR Consultancy) David Thomas of DTHR Solutions
- Episode 2: (L&D Consultancy) James O’Brien of LeapForward Thinking
- Episode 1 – Welcome To ‘A Better HR Business’
A Better HR Business – The HR Marketing Podcast
Suggest A Guest
Is there someone you’d like me to interview on my podcast?
Let me know using the form below.
All the best,